Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You Arent Too Bright. I Like That In A Man Sound Clips Them NYC Teens Dress...?

Them NYC teens dress...? - you arent too bright. i like that in a man sound clips

Now I have tried, as they no longer work for a while and clothing.

They have high peaks J, Wrinkly Skinny Baggy Jeans, and the light output matching hat. Well, I and J of the hat, but I do not know where to go for jeans and shirts, and perfect look.

Who knows, some places, I find this kind of retro-shirts and jeans Skinny kind of shiny bags. Any help is welcome. Thanks

Skinny Jeans (Please do not be rude and say, Arent, men's or something like that. I know what you think of them PPL, but I know what I want)

2 comments:

Kim C said...

AMERICAN APPAREL!

they have everything there. its really twisted.
I think the guys in this style are very hot:]

ashley39... said...

PacSun
Buckle

Post a Comment