Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Baby Messages Videos I'm Confused. Why Is Amy Winehouse Pleading To Her Husband Not To Divorce Her With Baby Mice And Pete Doherty?

I'm confused. Why is Amy Winehouse pleading to her husband not to divorce her with baby mice and Pete Doherty? - new baby messages videos

I remember rumors in January, Blake wants a divorce, but I've decided, since their problems ..... until recently. After the incident in January, crack, Amy cleaned and looked happy and beautiful for the Grammys in February. She looked through much of March and April, but then it began to hit the pubs again. Then, last week I saw a picture of her and Pete Doherty copies. YouTube video yesterday of her and Pete Doherty has surprised me. Pete and Amy playing with mice and messages from the camera to her imprisoned husband. They tell Blake to divorce Amy. At first I thought the marriage of Amy and Blake were solid, even if they are separated. I did not know Blake was the divorce. And if Amy wants to continue his marriage, why the hell is Pete kiss and say, why not let Blake divorce her? Is she honestly believe she had done something wrong? And why suddenly Blake wants a divorce?

0 comments:

Post a Comment