Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Visiting Nurse And Hospice Home Is It Ok To Blow The Whistle On Inappropriateness From A Nurse?

Is it ok to blow the whistle on inappropriateness from a nurse? - visiting nurse and hospice home

I'm not so sure I made the right choice. At the moment I have a client, without going into detail on a very active drug. It is a very manipulative and stereo system in general ... completes the profile of the addict on a t-shirt. This man is a good man, but he also has a strict limit values for the service, as he constantly tries to manipulate things more drugs, etc. So, in spite of an incurable disease .... .. approximately 90% of my visits to these people are all emotions. Often cries or complains about the family life. It is very toxic ....

I apologize that I write about the history of this client to my concerns clear.

We have a sister who just returned from sick leave. I was diagnosed with a mental illness, under the care of doctors and psychiatrists. After leaving I found that essentially all aspects of our clients persoonal incurable disease and is "worried" about the life, nursing home, etc. I was very sick and evil these nurses, their waste in the landfill person for people who ... andhis family.

The sister who just asked again if he could handle a drug addict taking care of my little son. She said: "storage" and he really liked. I told him that I think and talk to the customers .... well. Ms Co dysfunction measures for the process responsible, before he made with an answer.


I called my boss and told him point blank. This patient has problems, Hospice of the normal Stationary. The nurse will leave from stress .. and many of the deals .. NOT a good game. My supervisor was surprised that the nurse took over and agreed that the case without my answer ..... She thought it was a bad situation.

1 comments:

Old Mister Happy said...

So far, seems to have acted properly and in the best interest of the patient. But it must be by his superiors. In fact, it seems that my sister is a real psychopath and should be placed in a permanent license until she is able to do a professional job without dragging all their own equipment in situations where patients have many of their own problems.

I helped my wife, a nurse from a battle with cancer, palliative care and nurses were wonderful for her and me. However, I would have known a situation like you described happens .... Well, I would suggest to the fan, to put it mildly.

If possible, carry your patient again, and as clearly as possible the mother's sister's case. We hope that finally someone can report to a supervisor of the spine enough to have them.

Post a Comment